Mortgage financing can become an important component of your total financial plan. By including your mortgage planning as a part of your Full Circle Financial Plan, in combination with your debt portfolio, investments, insurance needs, etc., you are planning to fully realize your financial goals.
Our mortgages are available for many different purposes, all of which are accompanied by your Full Circle Financial Plan. Our mortgage services include:
- First home purchases
- Subsequent home purchases
- Replacing an existing first mortgage or first and second mortgage
- Financing an existing home for debt consolidation
- Financing an existing home to restructure monthly cash flow
- Financing an existing home for investment purposes
- Purchase of a summer home, cottage or recreational
- Property purchase of a residential investment property
All of these financing options are available at competitive rates and flexible terms and options. We work with you to choose the rates, terms and options that are best for you. We will share all of the mortgage options available to you over the life of your mortgage to assist you with your overall objectives.
- Mortgage Calculator use this mortgage calculator to see how mortgage amount, interest rate, and other factors can affect your payment.
Mortgage Qualifier. Thinking about buying a home but don’t know whether you would qualify for a mortgage? Use this calculator to find out how much you could qualify for and what your monthly payments would be.
Debt Consolodator. Looking to consolidate your high interest debt into one easy to manage payment? This calculator can show you how much you might save by consolidating your debt at a lower interest rate.
Mortgage and Loan Amortization Scheduler. Want to know how much your mortgage will actually cost you? This easy to use tool provides a detailed payment schedule for your mortgage or loan based on the mortgage or loan amount, payment frequency, interest rate and the amortization period information you provide.
*Only mutual funds activities are supervised by the Global Maxfin Investments Inc